Friday, January 22, 2016

Real Life Stuff

Well, first of all, I think I have one now.

So over the last week I've started a job at Barnes and Noble and moved into an apartment. And since I've been at my new job almost constantly since I moved, there are fragments of furniture everywhere, the cats probably think they've been abandoned, and I'm living out of a suitcase and off of ramen noodles and Goldfish.

Tomorrow I shop. And update my LinkedIn profile.

Also, I'm starting my final semester of college next week. And I'm writing my final big research paper, which is, of course, about folklore. Specifically transformation stories.

So the blogging will probably be even more haphazard than ever, given my recent acquisition of a life, but expect lots of rambling about beasts and mermaids and snake people. And Oz. I think I'm going to have a lot to say about Oz in the near future, for reasons I'll get into another time. And brace yourselves for that, because once I get started on Oz, it's hard to get me stopped.

In the meantime, this is your weekly reminder that I write books.

No comments:

Post a Comment